Sunday, March 3, 2013

one month ‘til 4 ???

IMG_8517

How can it be that this boy only has 1 month left of being THREE?? I just can’t believe it!!! This year he has truly changed so much! He has grown so much taller and just blossomed into the sweetest, most talkative little man.

It’s so cute that he is into the “friend” stage now and he is always like, “you my friend, mom?” and I say “I’m your Best Friend” and he just eats that up! :) He give me so many sugars and hugs…he is just the sweetest!

His interests have turned into “big boy” interests. He is into Batman and Ninja Turtles. That’s why we are doing a Batman and Bowling Birthday Bash this year. Gonna be fun!

He went to the Pediatric Pulmonoligist a couple weeks ago and got some medication for his asthma symptoms. It is helping him tremendously and he hasn’t coughed at night since. Blessing!

He is 36.7 lbs and 40.6 inches.

I dread the 4 year shots! My poor baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment