Here is what’s been going on with you lately:
- wearing size 2 diapers
- wearing size 6 months or 6-9 month clothes *however, the purple onesie you have on in the pic above is a 3 month).
- you weigh around 17 lbs, 10 oz
- you still drink 5 oz bottles around every 3 hours and you have rice cereal or oatmeal with fruit in the morning and some sort of meat and vegetable and another serving of cereal with fruit in the evenings for dinner. You are more of a fruit girl! You gobble it up but you don’t like veggies very much.
- you are sleeping through the night in your crib * you slept until 10am this weekend. Awesome girl!!!
- you don’t have any teeth yet
- you starting clapping last weekend
- you scoot backwards on your tummy, no forward crawling yet
- your hair is getting so long
- you are a master at blowing bubbles and raspberries
- you say ma ma ma ma ma ma
- you say da da da da da da
Can’t believe time is flying so fast! We love you to the moon baby girl!!! xoxo