Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Transition

Not only did Little Miss start sleeping in her crib, she also started daycare yesterday. BIG CHANGES!

Rewind to Friday night, April 27th:
We began with our normal routine, swaddle with Miracle Blanket, up next to mommy with paci. She just wasn't having it. Screamed and cried for about 30 minutes. I didn't know what was wrong so I tried giving her another bottle. She took a little and then I let Gigi hold her on the couch until she fell asleep. Once she was asleep, she was put in her crib and didn't get up until 9 am Saturday morning.

Saturday night, she fought it. Every time she was asleep and put in the crib she would wake up and cry. I just can't bring myself to do the "cry it out method" so we co-slept that night.

Sunday night she fought it more. We gave her some teething gel on her gums to see if that would help. She went down in the crib at 2 am. I had to wake her at 6:15 to get prepared for her 1st day of daycare. I didn't get out of there without tears shed. But she had a great day. They brought Grayson in to see her and kiss her and then they took her over to visit him in his element. I think they have a great program. They record all of her feeding times, nap times, and diaper changes. You have to take your shoes off before entering the room to help keep germs out. That's a plus!

I'm hoping Miss A will get the hang of her new sleeping arrangements. If it was up to me, I would keep her next to me in her Rock n Play forever and always!!! But baby is growing...way too fast!!!

 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment