Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother’s Day 2012

IMG_5735 This Mother’s Day I feel so incredibly blessed to have 2 beautiful children. A boy and a girl, the best of both worlds!!! I couldn’t be happier! ♥

mothersday12 

My sweet 1st born little LOVE ♥

IMG_5751

My sweet BABY GIRL ♥

My own momma ♥

 
We met Justin & Hope at the Magic Time Machine and had an interesting & fun dinner. Our waiter was Superman. Grayson was not in the best of moods so he could have almost cared less that he was our waiter. A photographer came to our table and took some pictures,  then she came back with this! We nearly died laughing! made.our.night!!!
 
Trent’s dad was in town so they stayed home. They got me an upgraded lens for my camera for my birthday/Mother’s Day. I LOVE it!
 
Mom’s Day was AWESOME!!! I LOVE being a mom!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment