Friday, April 13, 2012

Aniston ~ 5 months

Our sweet girl is 5 months old!!! ~ Already???

IMG_5514 It seems like just yesterday you were an itty bitty newborn! How come babies have to grow so fast? It’s just not fair! IMG_5505 You are wearing size 1 diapers and some outfits that are 0-3 months and some that are 3-6 months.

Those chunky little legs! I just want to eat ‘em up!!!

IMG_5531

You are taking 4-5 oz bottles, 6 feedings per day.

I think I’ll let you try some rice cereal soon.

You still sleep swaddled in your Rock n Play sleeper in mommy & daddy’s room. I know I need to transition you to your bed but I like the comfort of having you so close to me. We no longer have to walk you around to get you to fall asleep. You nestle up next to me under my left arm with your paci until you fall asleep. Then when I feel like it’s safe to do without waking you, I pick you up and move you to your sleeper.

You are in AWE of that brother of yours! He can sure make you smile and your eyes stay locked on him when he is anywhere near you.

You have started to really play with your toys. You pick them up and most of the time try to get them in your mouth.

You rolled over for the 1st time on March 27th! Daddy was watching you while I walked around the block. You were down on a big blanket on the rug in the living room and you rolled from your back to your tummy. I knew you were getting close.

You babble lots and are ticklish and have the cutest laugh!

IMG_5424

I really can’t believe your next monthly update will be 6 months! Your 1/2 birthday! So wild!!!

We ♥ you to the moon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment