Thursday, October 27, 2011

Yesterday’s Dr Appt Results

So yesterday at my 37 week appt, we had a sonogram and found out that Aniston is currently in the Frank Breech position. That means c-section probably. I was given 2 options:

1) We could do an External Version to try to get her to turn but that is done in L&D and I’m given and epidural and baby could go into stress causing me to have an emergency c-section. If they are able to turn baby head down successfully then they start the induction process.

2) I schedule a c-section. I chose to go ahead and be put on the list to deliver on 11/11/11

But the more I think about it, the earlier I want to have her so I can get her out of this position as soon as possible. Dr said they can take breech babies at 38 weeks. I will be 38 weeks on Friday, November 4th. Next week I think I’ll see if I can switch to that day or maybe the Monday or Tuesday after.

We are getting so close to her arrival.

IMG_0207

IMG_0210

No comments:

Post a Comment