Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy Half Birthday Little Man!!!

212

I can’t believe you are half way to THREE!!! It just doesn’t seem possible to me. I know that in about a month you will become a BIG BROTHER and you won’t seem so little anymore. So I am cherishing every moment with you as our only child right now. I sure hope you adjust well to having a sister. I know you will have so much love for her ~ can’t wait to see it!!!

Here’s what’s going on in your world right now:

  • you wear size 18 month clothing, some 24 months
  • you wear size 4 diapers…you did go tee tee in your big boy potty once but we need to get better at making you use it.
  • you wear size 7 shoe
  • your favorite foods right now are chicken, PBJ sandwiches, yogurt (but you call it pudding), goldfish (cheddar and smores flavors), chips, and CEREAL is your new thing…you want it all the time!!!

Honey Bunches of Oats is what you eat. I pour your almond milk in it. You like it with and without milk.

  • You LOVE school. Every time we pass your school  you notice it and say “my school, my school” and you get mad when we keep driving past it.
  • You love hats.

IMG_3329

  • You love the movie FINDING NEMO. And still love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Barney and Chuggington.

You just couldn’t be any sweeter!!! Although you can act like a holy terror when you go shopping with Gigi and I. You like to run from us and laugh as you are running around all the clothes racks. You do the same at the grocery store. You take off running down the isles. You think it’s so funny!

IMG_3325

Need to get you sleeping in your own bed again. We started letting you sleep with me when you had such bad allergies and coughing spells at night. We have you on Allegra and Flonase and it helps with those nasty allergies. The nose spray has totally fixed whatever it was that was making you tilt your head from side to side like fluid was in your ears or something. I’m glad for that! We struggled so much with trying to figure out why you did that. We have a Air Purifier in the bedroom. Need to get you one for your bedroom and run your humidifier at night especially since winter is approaching. And since little sister is arriving soon, you need to be able to sleep good in your room and not be woken up by her every night. We’ll work on that! :)

LOVE YOU TO THE MOON my precious angel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment