Sunday, July 11, 2010

What a weekend!!!!!

Friday night we played a little basketball and then went to Chili’s to have dinner with GiGi.

IMG_4769

Then, later that evening, Rachel texted to say she was on her way to the hospital. That was at about 10pm. As the night went on I continued to get updates from her. She was in labor and they were keeping her and getting prepared to deliver Ava. Morning came and I checked on her but she had still not had her. She reached a 10 at around 9am and starting pushing shortly after. Ava was born at 11:07am weighing 7lbs, 8oz and 19 3/4 inches long. Before we made our way up to the hospital, I did something drastic!!! I went BRUNETTE!!!

dark  It’s such a HUGE change and I’ve done it before but I was just not happy with the highlighted look I had and many people were telling me it just wasn’t flattering. My natural hair color is dark so I hope this will be what I stay with since it requires much less maintenance. I’m still getting used to it! : )

After my hair appointment, my mom and I stopped to pick up Trent and we went to eat at Olive Garden and then headed to Presby Dallas to visit the Richardson’s!!!

ava2Ava is soooooo precious! She has a head full of medium brown hair. I can’t wait for them to get home so we can visit her often. It’s so nice that they live 4 houses down from us! Grayson has a beautiful new girlfriend!

ava  I’m a little sad that I didn’t get any pictures of her and Grayson beside each other. Rachel got some with her camera so hopefully I can steal one of those soon! : )

After we left the hospital we went to DQ for a Blizzard! Grayson LOVES ice cream and I LOVE the Strawberry CheeseQuake flavor!

Next we headed to GiGi’s apartment before going home.

IMG_4783

IMG_4779

IMG_4782

Today (Sunday), has been a day of relaxation. We went to Target to get the grocery shopping done early. Then we came home for a nap. We just got home from getting Sno Cones from Bahama Bucks and we will be fixing dinner soon! Here are a few pics I snapped of my guys earlier today! : )

IMG_0724 IMG_0727 IMG_0732 IMG_0735 IMG_0736 

That pretty much sums it all up! I’ll conclude with a picture of my favorite frame I most recently bought from Canton! SOOOO CUTE!!!

IMG_0718

No comments:

Post a Comment