Saturday, July 3, 2010

15 months old

15 months

Little man ~ You are a dream!!! Such an adorable boy!

I can’t believe you are growing so fast! Slow it down please. I’d have to say your most favorite thing to do right now is play basketball. Your little legs are getting so strong and now you can stand up and squat dowand get back up all on your own. I think this is the month that you will start walking! You love getting into the cabinets and pulling out pots and pans and pulling my makeup up out of the drawer as I’m getting ready. I give you your milk at 9:30 every night and you lay down with mom and dad until you fall asleep. Then I get up and carry you to your own bed. You don’t make a peep throughout the night and on the weekend you will sleep until 9 or 10 usually. You are in size 12 month clothing but can still wear some of the smaller sizes as well depending on what it is. I put you in a 6 month onesie and 3-6 month shorts the other day and they still fit you perfectly which is odd! : ) You wear size 3 diapers. I NEVER put shoes on you. This summer you have been a barefoot babe! I know when you start walking I’ll have to start letting you wear shoes though. Your hair is getting LONG!!! I am loving it, it’s so cute like that! Today we were in Canton and lots of people had their dogs with them. You would do a little “bark” when you saw a dog. Soooo cute!! :) Your most said words are still JUICE and BALL.

Well, tomorrow is the 4th of July. I hear Fireworks going BOOM BOOM as I type this. Hopefully we’ll get some cute pictures in RED, WHITE & BLUE to post tomorrow! : )

Love you Bubba Bear!

~ MAMA

No comments:

Post a Comment