Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Uh Oh!!!!!

Is my precious little prince turning into a bad little boy?!?

I surely hope not!!!

But this is the text I got from Carolina today while I was working....

"I hate to have to tell you this, but I noticed your little one had changed since this weekend. And today, he decided to bite all his friends. He was not hungry because he had finished eating breakfast and lunch when he did the biting. If he wants a toy or something, he will bite to get it. If the other child does not let go or give it up. So I apologized to his friend's moms."

I just hope this isn't the start of something. I had noticed a change in him this weekend also. He officially had a temper tantrum and screaming fest in Target on Sunday! We had to leave b/c of it! I think he was just sleepy though b/c he fell asleep as soon as we got in the car.

Ahhh...my sweet boy!!! I ♥ him to pieces! : )

monkey2

1 comment:

  1. He does have a little devilish look in his eye in this picture!

    ReplyDelete