Thursday, June 3, 2010

14 Months

Well, today marks 14 months since my precious Baby G was born! It's so unbelievable that time has passed so quickly! It seems like yesterday he looked like this….

mom 

And now he looks like this….

14 months

Isn’t it WILD????

monkey

What’s new?

Clothes – size 12 months

Diapers – size 3

He is learning so much more each and every day & his personality is becoming too CUTE for words! Speaking of words…he has started to say some.

Juice (for anything in his sippy cup)

Chloe ~ (sounds like Clo)

Ball

Mama & Dada of course :)

Those are the ones he says most often. He jibber jabbers a lot but I haven’t been able to make anything out of it just yet.

He’s pulling up on EVERYTHING now! Even the toilets and just today I caught him trying to splash the water inside…good thing it had been flushed! WOW!!!

He LOVES to play ball (I think he’ll be a baseball player)

He LOVES to play Peek-a-Boo…see video

SLEEP

He starts to get really tired at around 8:30pm and sometimes dozes off but I always wake him between 9:30 and 10 for his milk, teeth brushing & diaper change. He falls asleep in bed with us and then I carry him to his bed when I think he’s fast asleep! : ) He rarely ever gets fussy when I put him to bed. If he does, he doesn’t cry long…he just falls right back to sleep!

EATING HABITS

A typical breakfast is Eggo Waffles, Yogurt & Milk. When he is at daycare, he seems to get more of a variety. He likes bagels but he isn’t a fresh fruit fan. He usually just spits it out or won’t even touch it.

I have realized he LOVES honey turkey from the deli. I buy it shaved really thin and tear it up into bite size pieces. He has had that already a few nights this week.

When is this boy gonna walk?

That is the question!!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment