Monday, May 3, 2010

Thirteen


Dear Baby Boy,
You are 13 months old today...and you keep getting cuter and cuter if I do say so myself! :) You have learned so much over the past week or two. Now you are clapping when I say "Patty Cake" and you are even blowing kisses! It's the absolute sweetest thing! You're getting around so fast by still doing the army crawl..you've perfected it! You're pulling up like crazy and cruising the furniture. I don't know when you are gonna get up the nerve to walk though. But take your time little one...you are my sweet baby and I'm just not ready for you to grow up yet! The other day you stood up on your little lion walker and fell straight backwards and mommy caught your head right before it hit the hardwood floor. I'm so glad you didn't hurt yourself!

Mrs. Khan says that you gag alot when she feeds you breakfast and lunch. She thinks you don't like trying new things. I guess your eating habits have changed because you used to eat basically anything. Now you're favorite is probably mac-n-cheese and you LOVE ice cream.

You're still my little AWESOME sleeper and I really don't like waking you up early on the weekdays since you could sleep until 10 like you do on the weekends. I always know when you are getting tired at night because you start playing with your hair. You run your little fingers through it or pull the strands. So cute!!!

Like I said before, don't grow up too fast! Time is already flying by like crazy!!!

♥ MOMMY


No comments:

Post a Comment