Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mommy Day 2010

A year has passed so very fast since my very 1st Mother’s Day with my little man! He has brought so much JOY to my life, I just don’t know what I’d do without him!

2ndmd

We spent the day with my mom *Gigi. We started out by going to Razzoos with my brother, Justin. I had a free entree coupon that they had sent me for my birthday and I didn’t want it to expire. So my mom and I shared a plate of stuffed shrimp and Grayson had some fish and fries. Don’t forget the Fried Pickles for appetizer! YUMMY! Then we went to Baby Gap to use a $20 coupon that my mom had. We got him a super cute shirt for him to wear on Father’s Day and another onesie that was on the sale rack. It says, “Stud Muffin.” …..So CUTE!!!! Then we went to Sprinkles and got some Red Velvet cupcakes! :)

Here we all are before we left for the day.

IMG_0040

And since my birthday is tomorrow, my mom gave me the absolute cutest necklace that she had made in Canton by Daisy Smiles Custom Jewelry…….

necklace

Isn’t it AMAZINGLY cute!?!

Another FABULOUS gift from Trent, his mother, his dad and his Grandfather...was my very own Canon Rebel...(Thanks so much!!!)


I can't wait to take pictures with this thing! I hope to learn all the different tricks of it sooner or later!

 

We had a great day and I came home and made a new lasagna recipe my co-worker gave me. I hope it’s yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment