Friday, October 30, 2009

First Tooth & Updates

Today when I picked Grayson up from Mrs.Khan's, she told me that his bottom right tooth has come through. It's barely there but you can see and feel it. I hope he doesn't start having pain from teething! So far it's been LOTS of drool but not really any crying. I'll post pics when it grows out a little further.

So what's new with our little monkey??? Well......

- He has started on veggies twice a day now. He was just having them for lunch but now I've added 1/2 a serving for dinner along with more cereal and fruit. The reason I started this was to see if his sleeping habits would change by adding additional solids. He had been waking between 3 and 4 every night wanting a bottle. Since I've added the solids, he has slept through the night. YEAH!!!

- He has started sleeping in his crib instead of with mommy and daddy. I must admit that I miss him sleeping next to me and I couldn't even sleep the first night we put him in the crib. I would love to buy a video monitor to make it easier on me. I will be able to see him instead having to get up and go check everytime he makes a noise.

- He'll take the paci now when I offer it to him. He doesn't keep it for long but at least he is trying. He has been sucking his thumb and I'd rather him not do that. I don't want it to become a habit that is very hard to break!

- He has started noticing the girls(Chloe and Miley) more. He watches them walk by or he reaches out for them when they get close enough. It's really cute. They better get prepared because I'm sure he will become their worst nightmare when he starts crawling!! LOL

- He is wearing size 2 diapers and size 6 month and 6-9 month clothing. Some of the 6-9 month stuff is still too big. He's not a very chunky baby...just really long.

This is all I can think of for now! Enjoy the latest pics........









No comments:

Post a Comment