Friday, October 9, 2009

6 months old ~ Wow!!!

Little man had his 6 month check-up today.

Weight: 17 lbs, 3.5 oz ~ 50th percentile

Height: 27.5 inches ~ 75 to 90th percentile

Trent thought he would weigh 19 or 20 pounds! Not me...I guessed correctly when I said I thought he'd weigh between 17 and 18 pounds. He had to get 3 shots and take one orally. Poor baby! I hate to see him scream and cry but it only lasted a few seconds and then he was fine! He has been so happy tonight and as I type this he is in his Jeep walker watching a baseball game on TV. : )

Tomorrow we are planning to go to the State Fair to see Little Big Town. I hope it's not too cold for my baby to be out there! We had a sudden cold front blow through today! BRRRRR!!!! It's in the upper 40's tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment