Sunday, November 4, 2012

Aniston ~ 11 months

IMG_6748

Sister ~ Can’t believe you are about to be ONE! I feel like I just blinked once and you got to this point after being a tiny little thing all snuggled up in her swaddle blankie. Ahhh! Stop growing so fast!

You have an obsession with playing with the blinds! I’ve started raising them so you can’t get to them. Works like a charm! :)

IMG_6737 

We went to the Arboretum to see all the beautiful pumpkin displays! You were the hit of the place! Strangers were taking your picture and commenting on how cute you are!

IMG_6852

You are trying to walk! You pull up with such ease and have started standing up for a few seconds on  your own. I can just hold one hand and you will walk with me. I can’t believe you are so close. Bubba didn’t walk until 15 months!

standing

Everything else still remains pretty much the same. You are starting to eat more table foods. You enjoy macaroni and cheese, unlike your brother.

awe1

You are wearing size 12 month clothes but can still wear 9 months or even some 6 month stuff.

You are still in size 3 diapers.

Drinking 5 oz bottles with 3 meals and a yogurt snack each day.

laugh

You got your 1st ear infection this month and it was a double!!! You really surprised me! I let you go all weekend with what I thought was just a cold and then I decided it was time to see the doctor just in case an infection appeared and it sure had! You were on antibiotic and ear drops for 10 days! Gotta have you better before your 1st Birthday Party!

Momma is a busy bee getting everything ready for it! Can’t believe that time is already here!!!

We LOVE you so much little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment