Monday, March 5, 2012

Almost THREE

I can’t hardly believe that in less than a month, my baby boy will turn THREE!!! Why does time have to fly so fast when you have children?

I am AMAZED at how much he has changed and learned in the last year. His voice is so cute and it’s nice that he is able to now communicate what he wants or if he is hurting, etc.

He is such a good big brother!!!

He can count to TWENTY.

IMG_4900

I LOVE how he says “sorry” if he knows he did something wrong. It’s so sweet & cute to hear…he says, “sowy, sowy, sowy” :)

Just tonight he went #2 in his diaper and when I was changing him he said, “phew-wee that’s nasty! Sowy momma, sowy sowy sowy!”

IMG_4972

He has started to like the Kung Fu Panda show on Nickelodeon.

See the shirt below: He likes to wear it because it’s the kind of shirt Daddy wears to work. :) Makes my heart melt!!!

IMG_0495

Grayson will be having his birthday party at Chick fil a at the end of this month. He ♥’s CHICKEN, FRIES & TEA….those are his favorite! We have some fun plans for us to do as a family to celebrate him turning THREE!!! Our Little Man is such a blessing…we LOVE him to the moon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment