Thursday, February 2, 2012

Crazy Congestion

If  it’s not one, it’s the other. Grayson just got over a little cold and then Aniston started coughing and getting all stopped up.  I am constantly worried she will get RSV again. We decided to take her in to the doctor yesterday.  Doctor said her lungs sounded good so she didn’t feel the need to test for the RSV.  She believes that all the coughing is from her major congestion.  We have tried and tried to keep her nose cleaned out with the “blue bulb” but I’ve been doing some research and found what seems to be an amazing product!!! It’s called NoseFrida, The Snot Sucker.

Basically you suck in through a tube and it sucks lots of snot out from baby’s nose. It almost reminds me of the vaccuum suctioner they used on her in the hospital. It gets the job done!

I hope our sweet love starts to feel better soon! I hate to hear her cough!

Weight update: 10 lbs, 15 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment