Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!!

Our little girl will be born tomorrow. I’ll be exactly 39 weeks. I had Grayson at 38 weeks, 4 days. It’s so bittersweet since I can’t wait to meet her but I’m also going to miss being pregnant. This pregnancy has been great, as was my last. I am getting very uncomfortable though so it’s time for it to end. I’m so happy with my weight gain ~ only 13 lbs. Hoping the those pounds (plus lots more)  fall off in the next couple of weeks.

I can’t wait to see how Grayson adjusts to being a Big Bro…as I don’t think he has a clue what is about to happen! :) His world is in for a big change!!! But he will grow to LOVE having a constant playmate/friend/sister!!!!

I’m beyond excited yet nervous at the same time….see you soon little Aniston! ♥ mommy

IMG_0229

No comments:

Post a Comment