Thursday, September 22, 2011

32 week appt

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 31 weeks, 7 days

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 7.25 lbs (with Grayson at this point I had gained 7.50 lbs)

Maternity Clothes: nope, I just try to wear stretchy pants or dresses and skirts to stay comfy

Gender: Little Girl ~ Aniston Everly

Movement: she is very active…she prefers the right side of the belly so my tummy always looks lopsided :)

Food Cravings: haven’t had many cravings in awhile…although, my favorite place to eat is McAlisters Deli and I LOVE Pumpkin Spice Frapps from Starbucks!

Symptoms: I feel good, not even as much heartburn this time!

Sleep: sleeping good so far

What I am looking forward to: baby shower this Saturday

Best moment this week: finding out I’ll get a scan at 37 weeks to see how big she is and then we can talk about a possible induction date!

No comments:

Post a Comment