Monday, June 6, 2011

So Blessed

We are so blessed to be adding a little girl to our family…

Friday, June 3rd we visited Stork Vision just as we did when I was pregnant with Grayson at 15 weeks.

When we were looking at the screen with the sonographer I knew I saw something different than what we saw with G….but I was just waiting for her to say it.

She pointed her mouse arrow between the legs and said, “does this look familiar” and we said, “no”! Then she proceeded to type out I am a girl on the screen. Then she began to tell us how she could tell.

I immediately had tears of joy and just couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I told her I was so happy to hear that since at my 12 week sono the girl completely guessed and said she was leaning towards boy. Although I knew that the baby had not opened it’s legs and boy/girl parts look the same at that stage in pregnancy.

So then she took another look just to be sure of what she saw. She said, “no..this is a little girl” ~ music to my ears! One of each just sounds absolutely perfect! I have my sweet little boy and now I’ll have a precious baby girl to dress up in pink and frillyness! : ) : ) : )

PURE JOY

15wks

15wk3d_0003

and her name will be…….

aniston

No comments:

Post a Comment