Monday, May 16, 2011

chasing one and baking one :)

big bro

Yep, that’s right….Grayson is going to be a big brother!!! I’m 12 weeks pregnant. Due November 17th!

Don’t worry, I’ll change my blog header and background soon…when I get some time to be creative!

Just wanted to share this AWESOME news!

I feel so BLESSED! : )

8wks2

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 12 weeks and 4 days

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I’ve lost 3lbs

Maternity Clothes: nope : )

Gender: we will find out on June 3rd

Movement: can’t feel anything yet

Food Cravings: fruit and buffalo shrimp

Symptoms: Just feeling yuck and not ever knowing what I want to eat! Frustrating!!!

Sleep: sleeping good so far

What I am looking forward to: our gender sonogram

Best moment this week: my sonogram and seeing our little love dance around in my belly

12 wks

No comments:

Post a Comment