Friday, February 4, 2011

{{{{Two months til TWO}}}}

22 months

Little G,

How in the world are you only 2 months from being 2? Where did my baby go? You are more fun than ever and doing so much that I never want to forget...

♥  wearing size 18-24 month clothing

♥ wearing size 6 shoe

♥ wearing size 4 diaper

♥ learning your animals more and more everyday….so far you know kitty, dog, pig, duck, cow, lion, tiger, elephant, owl *it’s so cute to watch you say “who who”, bird, fish, monkey…those are the ones you can point out when asked. We practice using this book…..

I’d say your favorite animal by far is the FROG!!! You have just now gotten interested in watching videos about frogs. You will give us the remote and say “Frog.”

You still LOVE birds too! When we go outside they are one of the first things you look for.

I can’t tell when you want to go outside if you are saying “outside” or “slide” since your new slide is out in the backyard and it’s the first thing you go to when we go out there. But you are saying one of those things. :)

♥ Other things you say & do:

“Eww-wee” when seeing a skunk or if your diaper needs changing.

moon – airplane – car – shoes – diaper – cup – teeth *when you want to brush your teeth

You know the difference between HOT and COLD. If I’m using the oven when cooking you will say it’s hot and when I open the freezer door you ALWAYS say cooooold.

You love to count…& guess what you’re favorite number is??? …….TWO!!! Maybe that’s b/c you are almost two years old! Coming in after two is FIVE! I start counting and you love to say two and five…silly boy! Then you give a high five!

♥ Still LOVING M-I-C-K-E-Y and Barney!!!

♥ When we are getting on to you about doing something wrong, you make this jibber jabber sound..it’s so funny! It’s like you are saying something back but it’s so fast and we have no idea what it is.

Side Note: Something that’s been weighing heavily on my mind lately is having to move you to a regular daycare rather than staying with Carolina. I pray that I pick the right one for you and I pray that you don’t have a hard time adjusting. I know it will be hard but I hope it’s not as hard as I think it will be.

We love you to the moon and back, little man!  Here’s to the best 22 months ever!! 

XOXO ~ Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristi! I am in shock with you too that our boys will be two in no time! :( We still need to get together for a play date! I love the first 100 words book, great learning tool, we try and read it every night! Hope your school hunting for Grayson is going well.

    ReplyDelete