Monday, January 3, 2011

21 months – so hard to believe!!!

21 months

SUPER  G:

You are 21 months old today!!!

So it’s 1/3/11 now and we really only have 3 more months until your 2nd Birthday!!! Isn’t that crazy to think that it’s so close?? Makes Momma sad :(

super

THINGS WE NEED TO WORK ON:

We need to work with you on being more obedient…that’s for sure! Maybe I see a time-out chair purchase in our future??? When you are doing something wrong and we tell you NO, you don’t always stop doing it right away. Just within the past 2 days you have knocked some really heavy things on top of you because you don’t listen when we tell you NO.

We need to work on eating more of a variety of foods. You are so stinkin’ picky!!! Just when I think you like something, you don’t the next time I give it to you.

We need to work on going to bed earlier. I don’t want you to still be going to bed at 10 or later once you start school. I think it might be easier once you are in a big boy bed to get you to fall asleep earlier. We will see!

THINGS YOU LIKE TO DO:

You LOVE the new slide you got for Christmas!!! I see lots of sliding when the weather gets a little bit warmer outside.

You LOVE LOVE LOVE watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! You request it quite often and you go get me the TV remote all the time!!! :)

You like BOOKS! The new book you got for Christmas has pictures of all different animals. I love to hear you ROAR when you see the Lion!!! :)

You like singing the “Itsy Bitsy Spider” and you do the hand movements along with it.

You LOVE throwing and bouncing the balls all around the house. You say, 1…2…3 when you are about to throw!

You LOVE brushing your teeth! You get soooo excited when you see me get the toothbrush ready for you!

You LOVE to eat donuts, from the new Dunkin’ Donuts at Wal-Mart, while we are grocery shopping! Those usually keep you from being BAD!!! :)

I think you’ve gotten taller.

You are still in size 4 diapers….size 5.5 to 6 shoes….and size 18 month clothes.

Mommy’s Request:

Please don't grow up too fast! I feel like you are...and there's nothing I can do about it...so please, PLEASE...PU-LLLEEEASE...Slow down! I love you so very much, little man!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment