Sunday, December 5, 2010

The BIG TWO-OH!!!

20 months

How can it be that you are TWENTY months old?? Do you know how close that is to TWO??? My goodness!!! Slow it down mister!!! :)

Your current favorites:

MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE

 

You point out Mickey anytime you see him! He is your top fave!!! You can say “Mickey” but it sounds more like “B” to me. But I know you are saying it!

BARNEY

 

I just LOVE to hear you sing the “I Love You” song with the sweet little head tilt you do! It’s PRECIOUS!!!

THE MOON

BIRDS

 

You LOVE to go outside and look for the moon and the birds. You get soooo excited when you can see one of them. You like the birds most when they are flying!

Your Wild Side:

Lately you are really starting to prove that you are getting close to 2. Today, while out shopping, you were a real mess. I think you were fairly tired but you acted like a little toot.

You don’t like sitting in the grocery carts when we go to the store. You will sit there for a little bit but then you try to stand up and reach for me to hold you.

Your size:

I just switched you to size 4 Target diapers.

You wear size 18 month clothing.

You wear size 6 shoe.

25 lbs

Eating Habits:

You are such a picky eater. Here is a list of things you will eat:

BREAD

WAFFLES

YOGURT

BANANAS

CHEESE

MAC-N-CHEESE

PBJ SANDWICHES

CHICKEN STRIPS

FRIES

PIZZA

SPAGHETTI

Favorite snacks: goldfish and powdered donuts

There are other things you will eat but these are the main things. I can’t get you to touch green beans anymore! :(

Other Stuff:

You love to look at books…and you have so many!!!

You say HO HO HO for Santa Claus!

I think when you are playing basketball you say 1, 2, 3 before you throw! Hard to make it out but I think that’s what you are saying!

You wave and say “Bye” if I get out of the car or if we pass by a door in the grocery store!! So cute!!

mommy

No, “YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE” little man!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment