Friday, September 3, 2010

~17~

17 months

Sweet Little Booger Bear is 17 months old today!!! Where does time go, SERIOUSLY????

We were home together today since I had to take off for Labor Day weekend. I LOVE spending the day with my boy. We watched LOTS of cartoons and shared a Chick-fil-a chicken salad sandwich for lunch.

What’s G-Man up to lately?

* Walking like a pro

* Still in size 3 diapers – We’ve switched to the Target  brand and they are working out great! Much cheaper than Pampers.

* Still in size 12 month clothing. We’ve been having FUN shopping for Fall though. Baby Gap is our favorite!!!

* Sleeping at night started getting a little rough but I think we’ve got it under control now. Today he woke up at 7 but I went to get him out of bed and put him in bed with me and we slept til 10. We took a nap from 2-4.

* He is partial to this Munchkin brand sippy cup! I’ve tried a couple other brands but he will NOT drink out of them.IMG_0889 * Still loving puppies and playing ball. I think he’s gonna be a little athlete.

IMG_1060 IMG_1070

IMG_1079IMG_1080IMG_1077IMG_1074

Slow it down a little…you are growing soooo fast!!!

Love you to the moon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment