Sunday, January 3, 2010

Baby Love is 9 months old today!!!

My little Booger Bear,

It is crazy to think that you have been in my arms for the same amount of time that you were in my tummy. Even though I loved feeling you move inside of me, I love feeling you wiggle and kissing your sweet face even more!



Silly Monkey :)



Grayson is 9 months old today. It's crazy to think that in just 3 short months we will be celebrating his First Birthday!!! Why do they have to grow so fast? I wish I could freeze frame time! What's Grayson up to? Well....

* This Friday, January 8th, he will go for his 9 month check-up
* He is wearing size 6-9 month clothes
* He is wearing size 2 diapers
* He has his 2 bottom teeth and his 2 top ones are poking through
* He is scooting like a snail..but not crawling yet
* He had a great first Christmas and is enjoying all of his new toys
* He loves to play Peek-A-Boo!!!



Since today is his 9 month birthday, I figured a stroll down memory lane would be cool! Here are the pics of my Baby Love growing inside my tummy!!! : )

Grayson on the "inside"....
















April 3, 2009...the day my WORLD was born!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment