Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wrapping up the 2nd trimester




This is the 27th week! I can't believe how fast the time is starting to fly by! In the past few days I have noticed a growth spurt in my tummy! I feel so big now! Everything seems to be going great all except for one little thing.....heartburn/indigestion!! BOO!!! It really keeps me up at night and now I've noticed it going on during the day while I'm at work too! Some people say that means the baby will have lots of hair and that may be the case b/c I was born with a head full of hair! So we shall see!

I guess on my next doctor visit next week I need to ask her if it's safe for me to be sleeping on my back! I start out sleeping on my side but find myself turning over to my back quite often during the night. Trent said he hear that it's dangerous to do that but I have heard that and then I've also heard it's just a myth. So I need to find out the truth!

I'm really ready for next week to be here b/c I go to the doctor, I go for my 4D sonogram and I'm having my maternity pics done next weekend! I'm ready for it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment